Over the last decade and after speaking to thousands of ISA and SIPP investors, we’ve learned that individuals are overwhelmed by investment choice, especially when it comes to selecting investment funds, and want a simpler solution. They’ve told us they want to know what experts are doing with their money so that they can do the same.
In response, ISACO created ISACO Wealth, a personal investment service that lets you find out where an expert invests. It's aimed at ISA and/or SIPP investors with over £100,000 actively invested. The service allows you to buy the same funds as a star-performing investor. You keep full control of your account, enjoy a close relationship with a trusted expert, and benefit from the potential for attractive long-term returns.
Many people who are interested in our service ask ‘Can you tell me more about the Fidelity FundsNetwork™ platform that I'd be using to manage my investments?’. Here’s how we answer.
First of all you don't have to use Fidelity's platform if you don't want to. If you are happy with your current provider, you can stay with them. We chose to partner with Fidelity because of the following seven reasons:
- It's a platform you can trust: Fidelity FundsNetwork™ serves over 1 million customers and looks after £34.4 billion of client assets*
- Choice, access and convenience: You have a choice of over 1200 funds, full access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and you have all your investments in one place, making it easier to track how they are performing
- Low cost dealing: You are charged as little as 0.25% to make a switch into a fund and there's a 0% charge if you make a switch from a fund into their Cash Park. Alternatively, you can pay just £45 for unlimited switches throughout the year. They also offer a low cost, award winning Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) that has no set-up fee, no initial charges and no administration charges. What’s more, Fidelity was voted lowest cost SIPP provider 2012 by The Financial Times
- Everything under one roof: It’s easier to manage all your investments together - giving you one company to contact, one pin, one website and a single view of all of your funds
- Account management: You benefit from an easy to use secure online account management service that allows you to analyse your investments with an innovative Portfolio X-Ray tool
- A comprehensive range of products: You have access to a wide range of accounts and tax-efficient product wrappers such as ISAs, Junior ISAs, ISA Cash Park, Mutual funds, SIPPs, investment bonds, international bonds and a Cash Manager account
- Investment insights: You also get access to investment and financial insights from some of the industry’s most respected commentators
*Source: As at 31 December 2011. Fidelity’s UK platform includes all Fidelity’s retail fund assets, retail assets held on Fidelity FundsNetwork and retail and institutional assets held on the Fidelity DC Investment Platform.
As always, if you have any questions or thoughts on the points I've covered, please leave a comment below or connect with us @ISACO_ on Twitter.
Please note past performance should not be used as a guide to future performance, which is not guaranteed. Investing in Funds should be considered a long-term investment. The value of the investment can go down as well as up and there is no guarantee that you will get back the amount you originally invested.
Find out where an expert invests
Are you an ISA or SIPP investor with over £100,000 actively invested? Are you looking for better returns but are unsure which funds to invest in? ISACO Wealth, our personal investment service, allows you to buy the same funds as a star-performing investor. You find out where he invests, keep full control of your account, enjoy a close relationship with a trusted expert, and benefit from the potential for attractive long-term returns.